Now Google has teamed up with FireFox to offer the
search tool included with the Firefox web browser
It’s fast and easy to download. Just click on the
button in the upper rite corner of this page (my Fire fox blog) to get started:
I’ve used FireFox for a couple of years now and I’m very happy
Ive noticed that it doesn’t crash as much as Internet
Explorer did and I surf the web much faster. A feature I really
like about FireFox is how easy it is to customize your browser and add cool new features.
After You’ve Downloaded FireFox: Get it on this page (my Firefox blog) in the top rite corner.
- There are literally hundreds of extensions available.
can get them by clicking this link
- You can also customize how your browser looks and
Themes. Themes are sometimes known as browser “skins”. You can get them
by clicking this browser theme link.
- You can also get all the common Plug ins like
- Apple QuickTime by clicking this link to Browser Plugins.
- Here is a link to a basic tutorial on how to use
It is at WikiBooks.com and you can get it by clicking this FireFox